Our client is a leading, full service agency who have won numerous awards for their work nationally. As an agency, they are known for their creativity and dynamic approach which has won them the loyalty of several high profile, big brand clients.
Currently they have an opportunity in their Brisbane office for a 'seasoned' Account Manager to join their team to work across several high profile accounts.
- Being "client-focused" you'll work on several accounts within Finance, Travel, Education and Charities amongst other industries
- You'll be required to work closely with other AMs and report to a GAD predominately on TTL and ATL campaigns
- Your ambition and drive will enable you to meet client expectations and meet deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
- You will be required to work under pressure and continually multi-task while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- You'll work across numerous campaigns with an emphasis on TVc's, Press, Print, Digital and Radio
- Ideally you have a minimum of 1-2 years experience as an Account Manager in a full service Advertising Agency
- Experience in above and through the line campaigns is essential
- Experience on accounts in similar industries will be highly regarded but is not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and a demonstrated history working in a fast paced environment, are also preferable
- Drive and enthusiasm are a definite prerequisite!