A unique opportunity for a Digital Account Coordinator or Marketing Coordinator from Agency side or Publisher side to join this hugely successful national organisation. Our client is a market leading Digital Publisher and a renowned Australian brand. Join their established team in Brisbane and set yourself up for great career progression opportunities!
- Supporting the Account Management team to manage and deliver digital campaigns for the organisation's advertising clients
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative support to the AM's to assist with digital display campaigns, onboarding new clients, renewing contracts and bookings with existing clients, and utilising and optimising the CRM system
- A key part of your role will be to identify and devise new processes and procedures to improve overall efficiencies for managing clients, their campaigns and reporting requirements
- Working with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint will be required on a regular basis
- Ideally you have 1-2 years' experience in a support/assistant role managing Digital Display Campaigns in an Agency, Digital Publisher or an in-house Marketing team
- You will be highly proficient in MS Excel and have strong skills in MS Powerpoint
- Strong administrative skills and a demonstrated ability to improve existing processes and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be highly organised and a natural multi-tasker that loves working in a supportive team
- Experience with Google Analytics will be highly regarded
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have 1-2 years experience in a Digital Sales / Marketing Support role?
Q2. Have you managed Digital Display Advertising Campaigns before?
Q3. Do you have intermediate - expert level skills in MS Excel?