Our client is a leading provider of stock photography images and has offices based in Australia and internationally. Due to a senior member of staff going on maternity leave our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their Brisbane team for a 12 month contract taking over existing clients and developing new business through acquiring new clients. Our client is a major supplier to the Media industry so experience in Media would be a great fit!
Working alongside a small Sales team in the Brisbane office you will inherit an existing portfolio of very sizeable clients and will be required to continue providing a high level of service to them, while increasing revenue streams. You'll also be required to develop new business but this will be with a 'soft sell' approach and utilising lists of 'warm' prospects who have already been qualified, had dealings with the company or are lapsed clients. As many of your clients will include small and major Media organisations, Design houses, Agencies and head office Marketing departments, monthly travel interstate to meet with your key clients will be required.
This is a great opportunity to join a prominent Stock Imagery brand and work in a positive, supportive organisational culture. There is the possibility this role will be extended or a permanent opportunity may arise at the end of the contract, but nothing can be guaranteed.
- Ideally you have 3 + years Sales experience as an Account Manager in Media or a similar industry.
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in developing great rapport with key stakeholders, service delivery and increasing revenue streams from your client portfolio
- You will have a history in developing new business from identifying 'hot' leads to converting them in to paying customers and have an in depth understanding of the sales cycle
- Ideally you'll have a keen interest in Photography and be very enthused about presenting the company's product offering to both existing and new clients
- You'll need excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You'll be able to work autonomously and utilise your well-honed time management skills to achieve targets