Our client is a renowned Australian brand and in recent years has become a prominent B2C Digital Publisher. Due to unprecedented growth their Digital Marketing department is now looking to hire an experienced Digital Producer to manage projects aligned with Digital analytics and the delivery of new digital initiatives to improve conversion rate optimisation.
- Working collaboratively with a Digital Marketing Strategist, UX Designer and other Producers you will be responsible for utilising the site's digital analytics to decipher insights and identify the best digital initiatives to test, benchmark and roll-out which will improve conversion rate optimisation
- You will project manage the full end to end development and roll-out of new digital & conversion rate optimisation initiatives in conjunction with other key stakeholders within the organisation
- You will solely be responsible for executing all A/B Testing and benchmarking for the purposes of CRO
- You will provide competitor analyses of other market leading sites in the same vertical to identify opportunities for testing and development
- Ideally you have 4+ years commercial experience in a Digital Producer role/s which have focused on conversion rate optimisation projects, preferably within a large organisation
- Demonstrated experienced in A/B and multi-variant testing is required
- eCommerce experience will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications and/or PM qualifications will be highly regarded
- Solid experience in key stakeholder management is essential
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have over 3 years commercial experience as a Digital Producer?
Q2. Can you demonstrate over 3 years experience managing conversion rate optimisation strategies?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia?