Our client is a renowned Australian brand and in recent years has become a prominent B2C Digital Publisher. Due to unprecedented growth their Digital Marketing department is now looking to hire an experienced Digital Optimisation Manager to manage projects aligned with Technology, Digital Analytics and the delivery of new digital initiatives to improve conversion rate optimisation.
- Reporting to the Digital Manager you will work collaboratively with the Tech team, Digital Analytics Specialist, UX Designer and Producers being responsible for helping to identify the best digital initiatives to test, benchmark and roll-out which will improve conversion rate optimisation
- You will be heavily involved in testing, prototyping, mock-ups, wireframing and CMS
- You will project manage the full end-to-end development and roll-out of new digital & conversion rate optimisation initiatives in conjunction with other key stakeholders within the organisation
- You will solely be responsible for executing all A/B Testing and benchmarking for the purposes of CRO
- You will provide competitor analyses of other market leading sites in the same vertical to identify opportunities for testing and development
- Ideally you have 4+ years commercial experience in a Digital Optimisation role (non-search) which have focused on conversion rate optimisation projects, preferably within a large organisation
- Demonstrated experienced in A/B and multi-variant testing is required
- eCommerce experience will be highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications and/or PM qualifications will be highly regarded
- Solid experience in key stakeholder management is essential
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Do you have over 3 years commercial experience as a Digital Optimisation Lead or Manager?
Q2. Can you demonstrate over 3 years experience managing conversion rate optimisation strategies and testing?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia?