Our client is a reputable Australian brand and Digital publisher who continues to expand at an increasing pace. Having grown the digital side of their business profoundly over the past 5 years they now have a new opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join their Brisbane team and assist with driving the customer journey and influencing conversion rates.
This is a unique hybrid role across Digital Strategy, Analytics, CRO & Performance Management (non Search) reporting to both a Senior Business Manager and Commercial Director equivalent and working closely with the B2B Sales team, Digital Design and Production teams.
- You will be a key contributor in devising strategies to improve the CRO and monetisation tactics for the site
- Using analytics and key metrics you will identify, innovate and create suitable digital strategies to optimise the user journeys of existing 'untapped' users to improve conversion rates for third party advertisers and affiliate partners
- You will work collaboratively with the Digital Production team including UX Designers and Producers to develop and conduct testing to roll out new digital initiatives which will improve performance
- You will work closely with the Commercial Sales team to ensure you have a thorough understanding of their clients brands & products to develop effective strategies of driving click-through-rates to their sites
- You will constantly monitor, analyse and report on site metrics to the senior management team to ensure those data insights can be used effectively in improving and optimising the organisation's current sites
- You will position yourself as the 'specialist' in digital analytics and monetisation strategies for the organisation while researching competitor strategies both in Australia and internationally
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years commercial experience in Digital Marketing, Analytics and Performance management
- You will be able to demonstrate solid knowledge of CX, UX, Digital Performance strategies (non Search) & Affiliate partnerships for optimising conversion rates
- You will have a strong background in Digital Analytics and developing digital inventory initiatives to improve site monetisation
- You will have extensive experience working and interpreting Google Analytics and Business Intelligence Software (preferably Tableau)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record working with multiple internal teams
- Experience in eCommerce would be highly regarded but not essential
- Ideally you will be tertiary qualified in a relevant field
Mandatory Questions for Applicants:
Q1. Have you worked in 1 or more roles covering similar responsibilities to those outlined?
Q2. Can you demonstrate experience in Analytics and optimising CTRs?
Q3. Do you require Employer Sponsorship to work in Australia?