This is a unique senior Marketing Manager position with a prominent, niche education provider whose program is offered in 25 countries around the world including Australia, the US, Canada, NZ, Germany and South America. Their program is world leading and has been established for over 20 years with highly publicised success rates. Their Marketing and Communications team are a very experienced team of professionals based in their Brisbane head office and the successful candidate for this role will join that team. Ideally this will suit an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager or agency Group Account Director.
- Reporting to the Head of Communications and being the 2IC you will manage the delivery of the roll-out strategy for the program in several overseas markets
- You will project manage and oversee the development and production of all Local Area Marketing and Communication materials across print and digital
- You will establish and build strong relationships with key senior stakeholders internationally including senior Government officials and those in the private sector (often within different time zones)
- You will be very hands-on, working collaboratively with the internal Marcomms team to achieve organisational objectives and effective roll-outs
- You will be responsible for managing the outsourcing of Advertising and Design work to external agencies both locally and overseas
- You will continually provide strategic input and have full budgetary responsibilities for all projects
- You will assist with streamlining Account Management processes to improve customer experience
- You will have at least 7 years experience as a hands-on Marketing Manager with a small team in a busy Marketing department OR 5-7 years experience as a Group Account Director within an Advertising, Marketing or PR Agency
- You will have a demonstrated history dealing with and building strong relationships with key senior stakeholders (preferably including Government officials) both in Australia and overseas
- You will have a history in developing and implementing Marketing strategies and full budgetary responsibilities
- You will have strong Project Management skills managing internal and external suppliers to deliver on time and to budget
- You will be degree qualified in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- You will be a highly efficient senior manager with a self-starter approach and strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent writing skills and presentation skills are a must!
This role will require out of hours work to liaise with key stakeholders in other countries via phone/video link up but little travel is required. Our client offers a very flexible working environment which will allow the successful candidate to set their own structure to adapt to the out of hours working times.