Our client is a world market leader and a very reputable brand overseas. Their product offering is in high demand from Advertising Agencies, Media Organisations and Marketing departments of large and small organisations. They have offices in the UK, USA and more recently, Australia. They now have a unique opportunity for an experienced Account Executive or Senior Sales Support candidate to join their growing team in Brisbane.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager you will work collaboratively with a Brisbane based Senior Account Manager to provide daily support to clients including Advertising Agencies, Media organisations & Marketing departments in both Australia and NZ
- You will be required to use your proficient Administrative and IT skills to manage processes and take responsibility for managing information stored and entered in the internal database (CRM)
- You will manage and build revenue from a portfolio of clients assigned to you and be required to liaise with them regularly
- You will regularly produce proposals and sales reports while assisting with general office management
- Upholding a high level of Customer Service by having a professional phone manner when dealing with clients daily
- Ideally you have 2-3 + years experience in Sales Support or in an Account Executive/Sales Executive role
- You will be proficient in MS Office Suite and have had some exposure to using internal database systems
- You will be very experienced in upholding customer service standards
- You'll have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- You will be able to demonstrate good time management skills and your ability to multitask
- You will have a keen interest in Media and Marketing and be looking to use your natural flair in Sales
- Ideally you are looking for the next step up in your career with an organisation that can offer long term career prospects!
Please note that international travel will be required in the first few months of training.
Unfortunately only those who meet the above requirements will be shortlisted and responded to.